DVDRips | AVI/XviD, ~900 kb/s | 720×400 | Duration: 17:28:53 | English: MP3, 160 kb/s (2 ch) | 7.86 GB
What is Qigong? Understanding the Human Qi Circulatory System Dr. Yang presents a clear and fascinating scientific explanation of his Qigong theory, and offers simple Qigong exercises for you to begin experiencing your Qi (energy).
DVD: Understanding Qigong DVD 1: What is Qigong? The Human Qi Circulatory System by Dr. Yang, Jwing-Ming
In these two video courses, Dr. Yang, Jwing-Ming explains the concepts of Qigong and the human energetic circulatory system. Dr. Yang’s systematic approach to teaching offers deep insight into the subject of Qigong with modern scientific data to support his theory from both an Eastern and Western perspective. He presents a clear and fascinating explanation of Qigong theory, and offers a simple Qigong exercise for you to begin experiencing Qi.
DVD: Understanding Qigong DVD 2: Key Points of Qigong & Qigong Breathing by Dr. Yang, Jwing-Ming
Understanding Qigong 2: Qigong Breathing Keypoints w Dr Yang
Dr. Yang explains keypoints for correct and efficient Qigong practice, and details the methods of Qigong breathing.
- Learn keypoints, such as the ‘Five Regulatings’.
- Explore the relationship between the thymus gland and the emotions.
- Understand the healing sounds of ‘Hen’ and ‘Ha’, and learn how they relate to Qigong and Taijiquan.
- Learn the basic Chinese concept of treating common ailments, specifically the breathing techniques for lung cancer and asthma.
DVD: Understanding Qigong DVD 3: Embryonic Breathing by Dr. Yang, Jwing-Ming
Dr. Yang, Jwing-Ming teaches the theory and practice of embryonic breathing. Also known as ‘back to childhood breathing’, this qigong meditation technique is the foundation of internal cultivation and advanced practice. Embryonic breathing develops excellent wellbeing and increases your sensitivity and awareness.
- Learn to conserve and store your Qi to abundant levels
- Develop excellent health and vitality and enjoy deep relaxation
- Establish the root of spiritual enlightenment
DVD: Understanding Qigong DVD 4: Four Seasons Qigong by Dr. Yang, Jwing-Ming
Understanding Qigong 4: Immune Boost Qigong with Dr. Yang
Four Seasons Qigong is a well-known traditional medical Qigong practice in which one learns how to regulate the body from one season to the next to avoid common illnesses. This Qigong specializes in training the five internal Yin organs; heart, lungs, liver, kidneys, and spleen, which correspond to the four seasons the year.
- Dr. Yang instructs 25 qigong exercises & explains the related healing sounds
- Basic Five Elements theory and its relationship to the organs
- Learn Four Seasons self-massage techniques
- Understand how to use qigong to alleviate depression
DVD: Understanding Qigong DVD 5: Small Circulation by Dr. Yang, Jwing-Ming
Small Circulation meditation is also known as the microcosmic orbit in the Buddhist tradition and yoga. Using this technique, one may develop the main energetic circulation pathway of the body, which in turn provides abundant energy to the circulatory system branching out to the entire body. The practice can improve your general health, and it is a fundamental step in the practice of spiritual enlightenment meditation.
- Dr. Yang offers a review of his qigong theory as it pertains to Small Circulation.
- Candle Training for meditation.
- Learn about the key turning Qi points in qigong meditation.
- Understand the differences between traditional and modified practice.
- Dr. Yang offers advice on how to safely start your own small circulation practice.
DVD: Understanding Qigong DVD 6: Martial Arts Breathing by Dr. Yang, Jwing-Ming
Understanding Qigong: Martial Arts Qigong Breathing -Dr Yang
Martial Qigong Breathing can be used for conditioning the joints to make them stronger and more flexible. Using these techniques, a martial artist can develop improved rooting and manifest significant martial power. Techniques include Dan Tian breathing, Yongquan breathing, Laogong breathing, Four Gates breathing, Spiritual breathing, and Martial Grand Circulation breathing.
- Breathing techniques to increase your Qi (energy) & Shen (spirit)
- Understand the relationship between breath, Qi, & endurance.
- Seven steps of Qigong Breathing for martial power, including Martial Grand Circulation breathing.
- Candle Training for martial artists.
- DVD package includes 7 Matching Pairs acupuncture chart.