Todd Sampson’s Body Hack Series 1 (04 October to 08 November 2016)
Filmed around the world and taking six months to make a series, Todd Sampson takes on some of the biggest challenges of his life as he embarks on an epic exploration, investigating some of the world’s most extraordinary people.
He deconstructs and decodes how these incredible people live, what they do differently from the rest of us and how this impacts the human body.
• Link on IMdB https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6170980/
• Link on Wiki https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Todd_Sampson%27s_Body_Hack
• Series 1 Ep 1 – Mixed Martial Arts (04 Oct 2016)
Todd gets into the extreme sport of mixed martial arts to see what challenges they present to the human body and mind.
• Series 1 Ep 2 – Hadza (11 Oct 2016)
Todd joins a traditional African nomadic tribe to live as a hunter-gatherer.
• Series 1 Ep 3 – French Foreign Legion (18 Oct 2016)
Todd joins a combat course with a platoon of soldiers in the Amazon rain forest.
• Series 1 Ep 4 – Sherpa (25 Oct 2016)
Todd travels to the Himalayas to work with Sherpas 6,000m above sea level.
• Series 1 Ep 5 – Bollywood (01 Nov 2016)
Todd spends a week in a Bollywood stunt gym before shooting his own sequence.
• Series 1 Ep 6 – Bajau (08 Nov 2016)
Todd learns the traditional methods of free-diving fishing from the Bajau people.
These files are WebRips from Australia’s 10 Play catch up service and run for between 42 and 47 minutes each.