Expanded and collected for the first time in a single volume, the six ninja books by this legendary ninjutsu master offer a comprehensive guide to this misunderstood martial art. Beginners will be introduced to the building blocks of ninjutsu: the basic postures, the natural elements that correspond with fighting techniques, the sorts of weapons utilized, and the “scheme of totality.” More advanced practitioners will benefit from descriptions of such principles as enlightened consciousness, the goton-po theory of escape and invisibility, and the union of body and weapon. Meditation exercises are included to strengthen the consciousness and decrease reaction time. Expanding upon his original writings, and interwoven with the wisdom and insight garnered from four decades of martial arts training, the author addresses misconceptions associated with ninjutsu and shares the story of his path to becoming an internationally recognized warrior and martial arts educator.
English | 2013 | ISBN: 0897502061 | 927 pages | PDF | 82.5 MB
Shipping & Delivery
DIGITAL DELIVERY ONLY
This is digital product THE DOWNLOAD LINK SEND 12-24 HOURS AFTER UPON PURSUASE AND PAYMENT CLEARS"
- The digital files are uploaded on PCLOUD
- 12-24 hours delivery time
- the download links expire after 7 days and need to download them
Also we accept requests (in this page) and course exchanges
"REFUNDS & RETURNS"
No Refunds on digital productONLY EXCHANGE
- Because of the abuse of the refunds from many customers i don't accept refunds
- I accept only 1 time exchange with product of the same price
- if you done mistake on the exchangeable product i don't recognize it as your mistake
- Exchanges only 3 days after the payment of your digital product. (if abused again i will do it 1 day)