Published on: 11/2021
Created by: Siobhan Twomey
Video: MP4, H.264, 1280×720 | Audio: AAC, 48000 Hz, 2 Ch
Language: English | Genre: e-Learning
Duration: 00:49:14 | File Size: 504.41 MB
It all starts with a script. That’s why this course begins with the all-important script breakdown. Siobhan teaches you how to approach a new script. She walks you through all the different initial stages of planning, sketching and developing story ideas. She shows you how to discover the important story points and develop shot sequences. In the process, you learn about staging & composition and choosing the proper camera angles to reinforce the intention of the script.
Next up is a section on “opening sequences” where you learn about constructing the sequence of different kinds of shots to reinforce a powerful storyline. Siobhan then explores alternative sequences that establish more dramatic effects by using camera techniques like extreme close-ups and wide-shots.
The final sections focus on screen direction and cuts. Here we learn the 180 degree rule and more advanced cutting techniques to enhance action, movement and motivation. The concluding tutorials explain how to transform your board “roughs” into finished, production-ready storyboards.
– Featuring our industry specialist trainer, Siobahn Twomey!
– This course on Storyboarding will show you everything you need to know!
– Including a fully interactive interface!
– With 19 videos, and 50 minutes of valuable reference material!
– So if you’re looking to learn The Art of Storyboarding, look no further…
– This Ask.Video course is the best and fastest way to learn it!