English | Size: 3.08 GB
Become a K8s Administrator – Go from Zero to Hero!:
Kubernetes is the most popular platform for container orchestration. More and more companies are adopting it. So, the need for IT professionals who know Kubernetes is higher than ever and increasing every year.
This means, if you invest time in learning K8s and getting certified as a K8s administrator, you will have an incredible advantage and a head start in your IT career!
K8s is an open-source system for automating deployment and management of containerized applications. It is maintained by the Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF). And being a CNCF Ambassador myself, I wanted to create the most valuable K8s Administrator course – as usual you can expect complex topics explained in a simple way, animations to help you understand the concepts better and lots of hands-on demos!
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to…
• Confidently use K8s at your work
• Work as a K8s Administrator
• Set up a K8s cluster from scratch
• Administer a K8s cluster
• Ace the Certified Kubernetes Administrator exam
What you’ll learn:
• Build K8s cluster from scratch
• Secure K8s cluster
• Administer K8s cluster
• Configure Access with Users & Permissions
• Networking in Kubernetes
• Upgrade cluster
• Troubleshoot K8s cluster
• Etcd Backup & Restore
• Configure Storage
• Deploy, scale & configure applications
• Basics of Containers – Docker (My Docker Course on Youtube is sufficient)
• Linux Basics (Working with the terminal)
Who this course is for:
• DevOps Engineers
• System Administrators
• Software Developers
• Especially for people
• who want to become a K8s Administrator
• who want to pass the CKA exam successfully
• who need to set up and maintain a K8s cluster at work
Hi, my name is Nana. I’m a DevOps Engineer and Trainer.
I’ve taught millions of people about Kubernetes and how to become professional DevOps engineers through my DevOps bootcamp, Youtube channel and online courses.