English | 2020 | ISBN: N/A | ASIN: B088WFQ62B | 33 pages | MOBI + EPUB + AZW3 + PDF | 839 KB
Introducing “Surviving the End of the Grid”!
Discover the essential skills that you NEED to know to help you get through any Urban devastation in this new book from best selling author Joe Torello!
Survival is EVERYTHING!!!
Urban survival is a very central topic of discussion these days, thanks to the global COVID 19 pandemic. Apart from that, terror attacks and riots can also cause a complete breakdown in the kind of services we take for granted. We have only to remember the LA riots of 1992 to see how rapidly urban disasters can unfold and engulf an area.
Epidemics, pandemics, and global devastation can lead to a complete shutdown of all economic and social activities. Such situations have been regularly occurring throughout the ages, and the case is no different today.
Natural disasters like earthquakes and hurricanes can extract a terrible toll if people are not prepared to deal with such emergencies. Add to that the ever-present danger of terror outrages and biological and chemical weapons, and we can see that the world is becoming an increasingly unsafe place. However, it doesn’t have to be this way at all if you know what to do to survive the toughest situations:
This book will prepare you for the following:
○ Surviving without access to civic amenities
○ Conserving water resources
○ Fighting and holding your own against rioters and mobs
○ Ensuring hygiene and sanitation without a working sewerage system
○ Making your home as self-reliant as possible
○ The top food items you need to survive
○ Creating a safe haven inside and outside the house
○ Preserving heat or cooling the room without grid-supplied energy
○ Learning first aid techniques that you can practice at home
○ The different kinds of combat weaponry you will need to use to defend yourself