MOREEDU has set up professional courses in seven stages for students with no basic knowledge.
From software introduction to final design creation, a full-time tracking and guidance model is adopted.
Students will learn in depthHoudini’s various module operations and node usage, particle basics, liquid fluids, pyrotechnic explosions, rigid body fragmentation, dynamics, character skills, procedural production, and virtual engine renderer (UE5) and other film and television special effects production technical skills, through practical training, gain the blessing of production experience in front-line film and television special effects projects, understand the film and television special effects production process, and master the professional skills required for film and television special effects production.
– WHAT WILL YOU LEARN IN THIS COURSE?:
In module 1 you will learn аbout: Special effects basics
Houdini SOP module learning, procedural production technology learning, and basic ability reserve for special effects lens production
– Explanation of basic functions of HOUDINI
– Introduction to HOUDINI basic operations, basic settings, and the relationship between each module.
– See node usage
– HOUDINI basic ability improvement
– SOP nodes, loop nodes, point cloud nodes, common VEX uses
– HOUDINI programmed scene snow mountain case
– Master the complete solution of HOUDINI material lighting rendering through case production
– Volume VOLUME part
– Volume, VDB, volume deformation, HSCRIPT, VEX, matrix contour
– Advanced knowledge point learning
– In module 2 you will learn аbout: Special effects HOUDINI basic advanced
– Preliminarily learn the DOP dynamics module and learn dynamic simulation methods such as particles and cloth to implement a complete special effects solution.
– The foundation of learning dynamics-particle system
– POPNET particle system construction method, velocity field, force field, speed, rotation
– How to use transfer, COPY, etc.
– Common particle effect cases in film projects
– Snow, rain, tornado and other case explanations
– Comprehensive case of character skills and magic
– Common effects of programmed terrain, smoke, lightning, energy beams and other character skills
– fruit case
– In module 3 you will learn аbout: Special effects module: fireworks explosion
– Learn the sparse fluid smoke explosion scheme and create various high-end special effects such as combustion, explosion, and thick smoke.
– Film and television special effects fluid part pyrotechnics teaching
– This part focuses on learning how to make smoke and flames, including emission sources, force fields,Materials, lighting rendering, and methods of changing the speed of fireworks
– Learn to create large-scale pyrotechnic effects such as explosions
– Practical application case studies of pyrotechnic fluid systems, gasoline explosions and soil
– mass explosion
– Large explosion case production
– Production cases mainly focusing on explosion or large smoke effects
– In module 4 you will learn аbout: Special Effects Module: Rigid Body Broken
– Rigid body fragmentation and cutting, complex constraint settings and the production of custom replacement materials are used to complete effects such as scene collapse and ground cracking.
– Explain the basics of rigid body dynamics and Xi
– The setting method of active and passive rigid bodies, the simple case production of collapse and crushing,
– Xi production of complex constrained rigid bodies, production and rendering of simple dust
– Procedural Materials
– Material settings for rigid body breaking, model replacement, and material replacement
– Rigid body crushing case production
– Production of building collapse case works
– In module 5 you will learn аbout: Special Effects Module: Liquid Fluids
– Engineering construction of large-scale water body cases such as rivers, waterfalls, and oceans, and learning from the knowledge points of the entire process of emission source settings, dynamic calculations, water particles, and rendering.
– Production of rivers and waterfalls
– Full-process production of water bodies including emission source, solution, mesh, foam rendering, etc.
– Marine water body production
– Common methods of making static ocean-like water bodies, volume replacement, sea foreign system
– Ocean interactive water body case production
– Marine water body interaction cases, wind and wave ship movement cases
– In module 6 you will learn аbout: Special effects development case teaching
– Based on the previous traditional special effects, this session expands learning in multiple effects directions, including programmatic production, HDA, and Unreal Engine, etc.
– Production of programmed houses
– Use a lot of VEX language to make houses
– Learning HDA tools
– Use HOUDINI software to produce HDA tools to make a single effect
– Become a versatile tool
– Creation of terrain
– Programming of large terrain scenes through further application of height fields
– Customized production and construction
– Basic learning of Unreal Engine UE5
– Learn the basic functions of UE5 and how to use it with other 3D software
– Methods and material adjustment methods
– Case production of Unreal Engine UE5
– Cooperate with HOUDINI to create scene cases in the mountain terrain engine
– In module 7 you will learn аbout: Practical training and teaching + graduation project creation
– Improve your graduation works, cooperate with employment teachers to complete employment counseling, and successfully enter the field of special effects work.
– Select a large topic assignment as a personal final assignment
– Individual focus, teacher guidance, field training and final personal work
– Employment after graduation
– Organize works, package into personal DEMO, resume writing, employment training