Sarah Lynn Healthy Brownie Cookbook
1 PDF ONLY
The fourth BakeToBeFit Healthy Series eCookbook: The Healthy Brownie eCookbook!
In this book, you will find a wide variety of rich & fudgy healthy brownies, sweet & flavorful blondies, and more – ideal for anyone trying to increase their protein intake while decreasing sugar, carbs, grains, and calories.
Features of this eBook:
- Rich, fudgy, and moist brownie texture – you will not find any dry brownies here!
- Refined sugar-free
- High-protein and low-calorie
- Example macro breakdown: 75 calories 3g fat / 10g total carbs / 4g protein per brownie
- Dairy-free friendly with substitutions
- Calorie count and macronutrient breakdowns included for every recipe
- Super easy to make!
Sections include: Specialty Brownies, Specialty Blondies, Brownie Cookies, Whoopie Pies, & Truffles, Frostings & Fillings, plus three sections of bonus recipes.
Bonus sections include recipes for the famous flourless chocolate peanut butter fudge cake, cookie dough fudge brownies, chocolate chip cookie dough sandwich, chocolate ganache, and more.
100 pages, 85 recipes, with color photos for EVERY recipe. Ingredient & Substitution guide included.
*Please note, all cookbooks are eBooks downloaded as PDF files. Download links are provided immediately after purchase. This book is not intended for the ketogenic diet, the new Keto Dessert Cookbook is!