Rikka Zimmerman Self Love Mastery (Bonus – Instant Freedom)
Are you ready to have a life where you are loved BEYOND MEASURE?
Are you ready for the success that self-love creates in all areas of your life- career, relationships, and money?
If you’re ready to live a life filled with everything beautiful – love, gratitude and abundance – one where you are fully present and feeling completely loved in every moment…
THIS IS FOR YOU!
You CAN Let Go of Your Hurt and Pain, to Heal Your Past and Move into a New, Complete Existence –
Get Ready to Radiate with Self-Love.
From the desk of Rikka Zimmerman
Dear Beautiful Friend,
Do any of the following sound familiar?
- Life is a disappointment. You try to be happy, but when you look at your current situation, you don’t know how you ended up here. Sometimes you even think you’d like to “check out.”
- Although you want better for yourself – better relationships, more joy, and less fear – deep down you don’t really feel like you deserve it.
- You avoid crowded or busy places, because being out and about, especially in a crowded place, is overwhelming. You feel self-conscious and awkward and it’s easier to just stay home.
- Or, you stay constantly busy, never finding a spare second for anything extra in your life because if you did, you might start to “feel” and realize that you are not living the life you desire.
- You often experience money issues. Maybe you’re deep in debt and can’t seem to get out of it, or you always have just enough to get by.
- You’re constantly low on energy, no matter how much sleep you get, what you eat, or how much or little you work. You love yourself, but you’re ready to take that love to a higher level, a higher octave, where you feel like you’re experiencing Heaven on Earth.
- Deep down inside you feel that you’re wrong. You find yourself thinking terrible thoughts about you and your life.
But there’s great News!
There is hope! Or else you wouldn’t have found this page!!! You’re in exactly the right place! I want you to know you’re not alone. I’m also here to tell you that you can release yourself from the limitations you’re experiencing now, and finally live a life of joy and freedom. You can have it all! You deserve it all! Although it may seem impossible at the moment, I promise you it’s MORE than possible. We are going to turn impossible into “I’m” possible!
And regardless of how much self-love you think you have already attained, I am going to show you how to reach a higher octave.
What is this higher octave of self-love, exactly?
It’s a constant state of feeling infinitely loved by everyone and everything. It’s as if you know a very special secret about yourself. That you are – and have always been – divinely perfect, a gift beyond measure. That anyone is lucky to be in your presence, and you glow in a state of being appreciated and loved for the divine perfection that you are… IN EVERY MOMENT. When you master this, the world around you will have no choice but to love you, honor you, and care for you, because you do!
First, it’s important to know that it is not your fault you haven’t yet fully mastered this higher octave of self-love and reached the state of bliss you seek.
You have been taught from your parents and your surroundings to hold yourself back, to contract your energy, to keep your vibration low, to bring your “love” octave down and no matter who you are or the success you have achieved in life, this has held you back. It has repressed your ability to unshakably and unapologetically create the life of your dreams!
Generally speaking, most people are starved of self-love!
Experiences from your childhood (and even from your early adulthood) have the potential to make you feel unworthy of happiness, unlovable, or not good enough. We have been taught by our parents that love is something we receive when we do what they want.
But that’s not love, it’s validation – and it has people working overtime in so many ways, trying to accomplish more than is humanly possible, just to feel worthy.
These feelings are hardwired into your subconscious, and the damage can be immense.
The truth is, our realities “mirror back” the love and appreciation we have for ourselves.