Duration: 3.5 hours | Video: h264, 1280×720 | Audio: AAC, 44 KHz, 2 Ch | 1.05 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + Sub | 61 lectures
What you’ll learn
Login Network Devices
Basic Knowledge of Networking Concepts (CCNA Level)
Free Softwares (Python3, PyCharm)
Basic Programming Knowledge
As a network engineer, future will be different. Not just login devices with SSH tools. We must automate the network with scripts. Python is a very good start for automation. With Python you can decrease human mistakes and faster operations.
In this course, you will start from beginning. Than as below scripts, we enter networking part like device connection and log management. All scripts are work related and prepare for REAL LIFE networking.
12 of Real-life NETWORKING Scripts:
– Ping Test
– Paramiko collect logs from a device
– Paramiko collect logs from multiple devices
– Paramiko collect CPU value from devices
– Netmiko collect logs from a device
– Netmiko collect logs from multiple devices
– FTP Connection
– Subnet Calculator
– Check Valid IP Address
– Configuration Migration
– Collect device name and version from Multiple logs
– Precheck and Postcheck Compare
8 medium level tasks to learn python deeply.
Who this course is for: