Instructors: Alice Rawsthorne
6 sections • 33 lectures • 5h 30m total length
Video: MP4 1280×720 44 KHz | English + Sub
Updated 11/2021 | Size: 5.77 GB
Enjoy this prenatal yoga and meditation course to help you build strength and find calm during pregnancy.
What you’ll learn
Breathing exercises to build breath-body connection, calm and inner strength
Yoga movements to support your prenatal body and mind, building physical and mental strength for pregnancy and labour
Mantra meditation to help you find strength, bravery and resilience
Calming breathwork and meditation classes
Tips and exercises for common aches and pains during pregnancy
30 Day Moneyback Guarantee
This course uses gender neutral language, so is suitable for all pregnant people
For this course you just need a yoga or exercise mat, a blanket and a pillow or cushion.No previous yoga or meditation experience necessary.Please consult a doctor before taking part in physical exercise during pregnancy.
Yoga and meditation can be a wonderful way to connect to your breath, your baby and your body during pregnancy. This comprehensive course is guided by yoga instructor Alice Rawsthorne, who is qualified in;prenatal and postnatal yoga (certified by MOGA, a Yoga Alliance approved teacher training school specialising in pre &;postnatal yoga). The focus of all of these classes is to increase mental and physical wellbeing, to support body and mind throughout pregnancy.
This course is for you if you’re looking to…
– connect to your body and bond with your baby
– take some valuable Me Time
– learn breathing techniques and movements to support you in pregnancy and labour
– find some inner strength and resilience
– enjoy some moments of calm
– relieve aches and pains
What’s included in this course?
The course includes
– Educational content tailored to each trimester
– Guided breathwork, meditation and yoga classes tailored to each stage of pregnancy
– A;mantra meditations to cultivate more bravery and confidence during your pregnancy
The yoga classes in this course is suitable for pregnant people from 14 weeks into your pregnancy onwards, and includes variations for postures to suit your body. The meditations and breathwork sessions can be used throughout pregnancy. Please speak to your doctor or healthcare provider before taking part in physical activities during pregnancy.
What are the benefits of pregnancy yoga?
Prenatal yoga can help to
– improve sleep
– reduce stress and anxiety
– increase strength, control and endurance of muscles needed for childbirth
– decrease lower back pain, headaches and shortness of breath
– release physical tension and achy muscles
– increase body awareness (a wonderful skill to use during pregnancy and labour)
– feel more connected to your body and your baby
Have any questions?;Drop us a message on Instagram @pregnancyyogauk . See you in class soon!
Who this course is for:Pregnant peoplePregnant women