MP4 | Video: h264, 1280×720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 32 lectures (26h 27m) | Size: 14.7 GB
Practical Analysis & Design of G+9 Bldg with Static & Dynamic RSA method + Steel Structure Warehouse with 5ton crane
What you’ll learn
Introduction to StaadPro Connect software and its special features.
How to use architectural drawing to calculate center line of building.
Calculation of center line distances for grid calculation input and center line drawing preparation for staadpro
Creating Grids and Levels as initial input from center line drawing prepared
Defining member, element and material properties
Modelling beams and columns of G+9 Building.
Modelling slabs, shear walls, stair case room in G+9 building.
Defining various type of loads for G+9 building
Assigning properties and loads on G+9 building structure.
Defining Loading combinations for analysis of G+9 building.
Performing Static & Response Spectrum Analysis and reading the results of analysis.
Performing structural design with static & dynamic both cases.
Understanding the software output design results and how to use in detailing.
No prior Staadpro knowledge or experience required to join this course. From scratch to advanced level training included.
Even students or fresh graduates can learn easily.
Windows system with 4 GB RAM will be good enough.
(ENGINEERING CONSULTANCY & TRAINING’S)
ISO 9001-2015 CERTIFIES COMPANY
We are GURURAYAR ASSOCIATES MSME registered and ISO 9001-2015 certified single ownership company established in 2016 with 25 years of Industrial, commercial and residential design/consultancy experience in the field, we decided to alter direction. Now, we share our passion by helping others.
To build an independent professional structural design engineers/consultants in all over India and abroad as well. We train people with our practical design methodology which is being currently practiced in engineering consultancy. We are committed to excel the quality and economic structural design services to our clients as well. Our ramp up process is designed to empower your team. Business mentors are key—that’s why when it comes to client selection, we’re choosy. We want to give each of you the right time and guidance you deserve.
“To give real service, you must add something which cannot be bought or measured by MONEY”
– Sir M.Vishveshwarayya.
OUR MOTTO: HELP EACH OTHER! GROW TOGETHER!!
TRANSFORMING MILLIONS OF CIVIL ENGINEERS FROM ALL OVER THE GLOBE IN TO DESIGNING AND CONSULTANTS FIELD!.
Following topics covered as Syllabus For Static G+9 Residential Building Modelling, Analysis & Design:-
1. Introduction Structure
2. Types of structures
3. Basic definitions Idealization of structures
4. About Staadpro Features hardware requirements
5. Staadpro screen organization GUI overview
6. Unit systems Structure geometry
7. Coordinate systems (Global and Local)
8. The Structural Model
10. Objects and Elements
13. Systems and Grids
15. Load Cases
17. Analysis Cases
19. Design settings
20. Output and Display Definitions
21. The Graphical User Interface
22. The Staadpro Screen Main Window
23. Menu Bar
25. Display Windows
26. Status Line
27. Using the Mouse
28. Viewing Options 2-D and 3-D Views
29. Perspective Pan, Zoom, and 3-D Rotate Limits
30. Element View Options
31. Other Options
32. Refreshing the Display Window
33. Basic Operations
34. File Operations
35. Defining Named Entities Drawing
37. Snap Tools
38. Drawing Controls
39. Selecting Graphically
40. Selecting by Feature
41. Editing Assigning Undo arid Redo
42. Analysing Displaying
43. Graphical Displays
44. Model Definition
45. Analysis Results
46. Function Plots
47. Tabular Displays
49. Locking and Unlocking
50. Entering Numerical Data
51. Setting Options
52. Define Grid System
53. Selecting template
54. Entering Grid System Data
55. Adding Grid Lines In X, Y and Z Directions
56. Define Material Properties
57. Specify Design Parameters
58. Material Property Data
59. Define Section Properties
60. Add Frame Section Property
61. Specify Frame Section Properties for Beam
62. Add New Frame Section Properties for Column
63. Specify Area Section Properties for Slab
64. Draw Drawing beams with different methods
65. Drawing Column as with different orientation
66. Drawing slabs
67. Assigning Properties
68. Assigning Properties to Frame Elements
69. Assigning Properties to Area Elements
70. Assign Restraints Assigning Fixed, Pinned, Roller Support at Joints
71. Define and Assign Load Cases
72. Adding and Assigning Dead Load Case
73. Adding and Assigning Live Load Case
74. Add rig and Assigning Wind Load Case
75. Adding and Assigning Seismic Load Case
76. Defining Load Combinations
77. Adding different Load Combinations for dead Load, Live Load, Wind Load and Seismic Load
78. View Analysis Results in Tabular Form
79. View Analysis Result Diagrams of Frame Elements
80. View Analysis Result Contour in Slab Panels
81. Concrete Design
82. Concrete Frame Design and View Design Results
83. Steel Design Steel
84. Frame Design and View
85. Design Results
86. View Design Parameters
87. View Load Combination for Concrete Frame Design
88. View Reinforcement for Frame Design
89. View Percentage Steel for Frame Design
90. Steel Frame Design and View Design Results
91. View Load Combination for Steel Frame Design.
Following are detailed Syllabus covered in Response Spectrum Analysis & Design of G+9 Residential Building:-
1. Defining RSA functions.
2. Manual calculation of sa/g acceleration values
3. Creating Dynamic loads.
4. Creating Dynamic modal cases.
5. Perform RSA Analysis & Scale factor correction of static & Dynamic base reactions.
6. Correcting story deflections, drifts, and story torsional effects in modal by shear wall or bracings insertion.
7. Performing structural design
Who this course is for
Civil Engineering Students