Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 12 lectures (54 mins) | Size: 449 MB
What you’ll learn
Make your own Obstacle Avoiding Robot with Raspberry Pi
Interface Ultrasonic Sensors with Raspberry Pi
Interface IR Sensors with Raspberry Pi
Interface Motors with Raspberry Pi
Basic experience in Electronics
Basic experience in Raspberry Pi
A Will to apply, not just watch
Intermediate Experience in Python
>>> Make your own Obstacle Avoiding Robot and start making amazing application such as fire fighting and remote control <<<
Why you should take this course?
This Raspberry Pi course teaches you how to program your own obstacle avoiding robot using the Raspberry Pi
Helps you to create amazing applications such as fire fighting and remote control
Learn robotics programming.
You can make this robot for all occasions like teaching children about safety at the park or creating a robot pet for kids.
The course will teach you how to design your own circuits for your robots by using an Arduino, which is an open-source electronics prototyping platform.
You will be able to build working projects that are fun and educational
>>> Continues Updates <<<
More Than 700 STUDENTS!!! THANK YOU!!!
What students are saying:
Sam Ander says, “Thanks, good information”
Welcome to this course.
This Course will teach you how to Make your own Obstacle Avoiding Robot and start making amazing application such as fire fighting and remote control, This Guide will take you in a step by step manner to know what each component inside this circuit is, and what it does and how to wire it up, starting with the Ultrasonic Sensor, IR Sensor, Motor Driver and ending with resistors.
You will know what is the actual working principle of Ultrasonic Sensor and IR Sensor and how to interface and configure them correctly so that you can detect objects in the surrounding with your Raspberry Pi Powered device easily and effectively.
After this course you will be able to make your own Obstacle Avoiding Robot with Raspberry Pi and the choice is yours to use it in any application that comes in your mind and can make your life easier, since all connections are explained in details.
Goal From This Course:
– Connect Arduino Ethernet Shield to Arduino Board with all necessary Components and make it Internet Based.
What you will learn in this Course
– How to Connect Motor Driver Module to Raspberry Pi.
– How to Connect Ultrasonic and IR Sensors to Raspberry Pi.
– How to Detect the presence of objects and take Actions Using Raspberry Pi.
– How Ultrasonic and IR Sensors Actually Works.
– How to interface different type of electronic elements with Raspberry Pi.
– How Raspberry Pi Can make your life easier.
– How Program, burn a code and wire Raspberry Pi and different Modules.
– What are the right tools that you need to start making amazing projects.
– Why using Control with Raspberry Pi is better than traditional Control Methods.
Who this course is for:
Raspberry Pi Geeks
Anyone Interested in Learning New Things about Raspberry Pi