Read further to learn what we’ve invented that makes speeding up these failing “Slow Mobile Turtle Sites” as easy as pie.
BTW, theres MILLIONS upon millions of these ‘Turtle Sites’.more than you could contact and help if.
You Had Ten Lifetimes!
Now let’s hear why they’re so excited.
Hi there, it’s Tom Gaddis along with my business partners Nick and Paul.
as far as we can tell ‘Google’s Speed Update’ to their algorithm officially rolled out July 9 2018. Since then, big ‘G’ has released a second update showing a “badge of shame” to slow loading websites November 11th 2019.
This new Google metric uses Mobile loading speed to help determine ranking in the search results.
and slow sites get pushed back DOWN the rankings! It’s unavoidable, because.
Even A ‘Fast’ Turtle
Comes In Last!
We knew this change was coming since we’ve got our finger on the pulse of Google’s changes. We live this business 24/7 and there really is advantage to being first with solutions.
Providing the local consultant with the latest in ‘HOT’ service offerings AND making it easy to implement them is our bread and butter. We live for it.
AND, what we offer to our consultant friends comes directly from our own ‘Real World Testing Laboratory”. Thats right, we experiment first, modify and test some more, before we bring anything to you. (You don’t need to be someone’s ‘guinea pig’.)
The Need for Speed
– Google Site Speed Update Explained
– Why should local businesses care?
– Why this is a HUGE advantage for you
– Things That Will Slow Down Your Website
– How To Minify JS CSS HTML
– Optimizing Your Images
– How to Configure Caching
– Are Comments-Slowing Down Your Site?
– Removing and Updating Plugins
Get the exact same outsourcer we use for our clients!
Speed Sniffer Software
– Overview & Access
– Connecting to Google Email
– Prospecting Search
– Speed Report
Case Study Nick Ponte
– Outreach to existing & past clients
– Email examples from closed speed optimization deals
6 Components of a Good Selling Presentation
– Client On-boarding
– A Word on Deliverables
– Social Media Content Creation Guidelines & Resources
– Hiring a Content Writer (sample ad for hiring an outsourcer)