Navigation Maps (Europe + Russia) 2020-2021 (8R0060884HF 6.31.1) for Volkswagen RNS850 system [2020 – 12.06]
This is a rebuild from Audi MMI3GP card for installation in RNS850. Like all cards from MMI3GP almost 100% uptime on the RNS850, almost because it does not work only “search objects”. For whom is this functionality important reason to refuse to install this version of the card. The rest of the cards are operational.
Advantage: This assembly of cards is more relevant map data in comparison to the latest official version of the original VW cards at any given time.
Extras. Information: Maps installed on the RNS 850 c firmware version HN + _EU_VW_P0824 in update mode “User”, with a positive indication of the renovation of all the components.
Installation: 1. Copy the contents (ie folders: pkgdb, VW, MMI3GP and files build1, config.nfm, DBInfo.txt and metainfo2.txt) to the root of the SD memory cards with a capacity 32Gb, formatted in FAT32.
2. Insert the card into the SD slot №1 RNS850, which is in the glove compartment.
3. Run the RNS in the menu “Design” by simultaneously pressing the “Setup + Phone” button. In this menu, select “Update” and the pop-up window “Software Update”, select the update source SD card 1.
4. In the next window, select the update source “User”. Set in the “D” all the updated components and press the “Start Download” button.
5. Next, in the warning window, “Do not interrupt the update,” press the “Start” button to reboot the RNS and the beginning of the process itself
6. After 1 hour and 20 minutes to complete the withdrawal Update “Update” window. At the top of the window with the successful update will be inactive button “Repeat”, under which will be active “Next” button.
7. By clicking “Next” to get the message box: “Start Feature Tester:. Headunit / update version Adoption error code results in a reboot.” This is normal.
8. Click “Documents Cancel” to reboot the RNS. All, the RNS went to restart and shut down, map update completed. Removing the memory card with the updates from the 1st RNS slot.
9. Click “Setup” and enter the “Settings” menu. Next, click “System / System” and “Release Notes” are convinced that we have installed an updated version of the database of the navigation system: 8R0060884HF version 6.31.1
Warning: Any reprogramming (updating) of the system may damage some electronic components of the car so all the work is done by you is at your own risk.
Year / Release Date: 2020
The list of countries on the disc: “Austria”; “Albania”; “Andorra”; “Belarus”; “Belgium”; “Bulgaria”; “Bosnia-Herzegovina”; “Vatican”; “United Kingdom”; “Hungary”; “Germany”; “Giblartar”; “Greece”; “Denmark”; “Ireland”; “Poland”; “Russia”; “Ukraine”; “Finland”
Supported languages: Russian, English, German, French
Compatible systems: Radio Navigation System 850 (RNS850); Volkswagen Touareg NF, FL; 2010 – 2018 m / g.
Official site does not provide any info about changes in this version.