I charge $199 for an hour of my time.
Rather than buying my time, my clients pay for the value of the end product: a powerful personal brand that generates high-quality leads for their online business.
This video course walks through a tried and tested process to create valuable content that addresses the pain points of your target audience, builds a powerful network, and attracts high-quality opportunities.
All to reach your end goal: attract your ideal client.
Follow this blueprint for 100 days, and you transform your LinkedIn profile into a lead-generating asset.
This 2.5-hour video course teaches you how to:
– Remove the self-doubt that tells you you’re not good enough.
– Grow a unique and powerful personal brand.
– Define your direction and figure out your niche.
– Optimize your profile to attract your ideal audience and clients
– Create content that converts visitors into engaged leads.
– Make sure that you’re connected with relevant creators
– Get better at networking than 99% of the users on LinkedIn.
– Utilize your time on LinkedIn as efficiently as possible.
– Benefit from the audience of the creators you’re connected with.
– Convert your followers into raving fans using an email list
Finish this course and do the work, and you’ll have:
– a bigger network
– a better business
– a bigger bank account
– more quality opportunities
– a higher level of confidence
– the ability to double or triple your rates
What’s on the inside:
This course serves as a TRUE blueprint:
– short videos
– clear mental models
– practical how-to texts
– real-life examples from Twitter and LinkedIn
A unique BEHIND THE SCENES of a digital creator who makes 5-figures ↓↓
The promise is clear:
Follow the blueprint for 100 days, and you’re set up to attract great opportunities using LinkedIn and able to earn money online.
If you can’t achieve this result and show me the work you’ve done, you can get your money back.
No questions asked.
2.5 hours of video content, plus additional self-education.
In order to reap the benefits of this course, you must finish it. My tip:
Since you might take notes and pause often, please carve out four, 45-minute blocks in your Calendar right this moment to finish this course. I’d highly recommend doing it in the next 7-10 days to increase the likelihood that you finish. Just buying the course doesn’t make you better 🙂
Who is this for?
Freelancers wanting to launch their own products.
Business Professionals who want to start a side hustle.
Early-stage creators who want to become full-time creators.
Who is this not for?
– People looking for shortcuts and too lazy to put in the work.
– People who think having a powerful personal brand isn’t helpful.
– People who don’t want their dashboard to look like this after 100 days of posting