English | Size: 5.08 GB
Earning your CISSP requires a broad range of cybersecurity skills, from developing security policies to managing risk to understanding technical security controls.
Infosec’s industry-leading approach to CISSP training provides the tools you need to master this knowledge.
You’ll leave this training with the necessary skills and best practices to effectively create and execute enterprise-wide information security strategies – and pass your CISSP exam with flying colors the first time you take it.
– 24 modules (MP4)
– Lectures and Notes (PDF)
– Review Questions and Answers (PDF)
What you’ll learn:
The goal of the boot camp is to prepare you for the challenging CISSP exam by covering the objectives defined in the (ISC)² common body of knowledge (CBK). The eight CISSP domain areas include:
1. Security and risk management
2. Asset security
3. Security engineering
4. Communication and network security
5. Identity and access management
6. Security assessment and testing
7. Security operations
8. Software development security
Who should attend:
• Chief information security officers
• Security systems administrators
• Information assurance analysts
• IT security engineers
• Senior IT security consultants
• Senior information security risk officers
• Anyone who manages or oversees security strategies
In order to obtain the CISSP certification, you must have:
• At least five years of professional experience in the information security field
• A work history reflecting direct experience in at least two of the eight domains listed in the (ISC)² CISSP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK)
However, you can become an Associate of (ISC)² by passing the exam without the required work experience.