Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1280×720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 3.23 GB | Duration: 9h 51m
A Comprehensive Course to Learn Spreadsheets from the Ground-up to the Advanced Level with Projects using Google Sheets
What you’ll learn
Learn Google Spreadsheet with the most up-to-date features.
In dept Knowledge about the most common and essential functions.
Thorough presentation of the use cases of every functions and techniques.
Concise and on-point discussion about the implementation of the seemingly complicated functions.
Hand on challenges to master the use of the functions.
Many complete and real life project to demand the absolute command over the best practices and versatile use of the functions.
Complete and comprehensive projects that can be implemented in real life situations
Pivot Table, charts and other advanced use of google spreadsheet
Comprehensive and complete lessons on the “QUERY” and “VLOOKUP” functions and their use
Introduction and in depth App script to build real life applications with google spreadsheet
This course covers the majority of the features of MS Excel. So a double whammy!
No experience needed as students will learn everything from here
Google Spreadsheet is a data management tool that works with rows and columns (a grid) and it can be administered with several choices. It also visually represents data through different charts and illustrations with appropriate suggestions from Google itself. This application helps its users to express their imagination perfectly.
Google Spreadsheet is a worldwide application that is accepted and used in every working or corporate environment. Using this application has become a common criterion in the job market and sometimes the applicants are provided extra points if they are experts using the spreadsheet. Furthermore, it is also very popular among university students who seek easy applications for data management. It is indeed one of the prominent applications for data management and office management and therefore, people should master it.
This course is designed for the general people to work with proficiency through Google Spreadsheet. This application is used in almost every work arena thus we need to ace our game and this course offers the perfect methods and modules to achieve success. This course is designed for all as it starts with the basics and ends with the expert level; thus, this is a compact and complete package of Google Spreadsheet Application.
Google Sheet basics, managing workspace, data entry and editing, different charts, spreadsheet functions, text functions, conditional functions, info functions, filter functions, math functions, sparkline functions, common errors, data validation, logical functions, conditional formatting, date function, query function, parser functions, VLOOKUP function, Google functions, web functions, Gantt Chart and App Script are explained through several projects and assignments in this course.
How this course will benefit you?
1. You’ll learn all the necessary Google Sheet functions
2. You’ll get plenty of practice through our precise projects which will help you to build your own style
3. It will help you to organize all sorts of information by just clicking some buttons on your devices
4. It provides video lectures for all the options given by Google and you can link OTHER APPLICATIONS with it
5. It will teach you many shortcuts and small tricks to become a professional easily
6. You’ll always be prepared to work with all the latest versions of Google Sheet
What does this course offer to you?
1. Unique designing patterns and DIYs
2. Category-wise discussion on built-in functions.
3. Separate section for important functions such as VLOOKUP, QUERY etc.
5. Learning best practices and tips & tricks.
6. Discussion on the syntax and use cases of Advanced Level Functions.
7. Real-life project to sharpen spreadsheet skills.
8. One course to become a master user of the spreadsheet, thus this course helps you cut the cost.
9. A dedicated section for Google App Script.
10. Creating custom functions and automating your tasks with a google spreadsheet.
11. A complete and comprehensive introduction to different important charts.
12. Ameliorate your creativity and develop your own style.
13. High quality and easy to follow along with video tutorials.
14. Quizzes and assignments.
15. Unique and effective explanation of each section.
16. These functions and features are also the same for MS Excel. So a screamer !!
17. This course gets updated on a regular basis in terms of newer features and course materials such as projects and quizzes.
Who this course is for
Undergraduate and Post Graduate students
Professionals to sharpen their spreadsheet skills
Professionals for career advancement
Business Analytics Enthusiast
People looking for a data driven career