MP4 | h264, 1280×720 | Lang: English | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz | 6h 7m | 3.01 GB
What you’ll learn
GATE Series – Analog Circuits
12th Standard Physics
Analog Circuits is one of the basic and application oriented subject for Electonics, Electrical, Instrumentation and Bio-Medical Engineering Students. Everything surrounding to us is mainly available in Analog form only and by the use of multiple techniques we can transform Analog Signal into Digital Signal.
The various applications of Analog Circuits are:
1. Design of an Amplifier for multiple purpose
2. Digital Switch
3. Rectifier Circuits (AC to DC Conversion)
4. Design of different types of filters
5. Design of Oscillators and Wave shaping Circuits
This course is specially designed for the students who are appearing for various competitive examinations like GATE, Engineering Service Examination (ESE), ISRO, DRDO, BARC and other competitive examinations.
Students studying at University level can learn design aspects of circuits and problem solving techniques. Also they get command over many concepts.
At professional level, a professional can learn design aspects of multiple electronic circuits.
In this subject emphasis is made on different component characteristics and their application to fulfill necessary requirements.
1. Application of diode as a Rectifier, Clipping and Clamping Circuit element
2. Application of transistor as an Amplifier, Digital Switch and many more.
This course is designed to cater the needs of all levels.
Hope you enjoy the course.
All the best
Who this course is for: