Language: English | VTT | Size: 905 MB | Duration: 41 mins
What you’ll learn
At the end of this course the student will have learned how to start a vegatable garden.
Be willing to bring an organic mindset to the course.
Be able to select the type of vegatables they enjoy eating.
Be ready to execute a plan to plant vegatables.
Hi thanks for viewing my course landing page. If you are reading this, then it’s safe to say you are looking for a path of a healthier lifestyle . You may have tried many times , read the how to books, listened to herbalist, health guru, vegans specialist but you realize that it will be a path of eating fresh organic vegetables. Trying your own garden would give you the first step to a healthier you. So I welcome you!
In this course you will learn:
1. How to choose if you want a yard vegetable garden or a planting pot vegetable garden
2. How to identify the type of wood to assemble a garden frame
3. Creating and building your garden frame
4. Learn what type of soil needed for a healthy garden
5. Selecting vegetable plants verses vegetable seeds
5. Learning how to plant.
Who this course is for:
Beginners in gardening an organic lifestyle
Healthy lifestyle changes
Healing in foods
Building a healthy immune system