Language: English | Size: 2.63 GB | Duration: 2h 12m
What you’ll learn
Understand psychological theories of criminal behaviour
Understand the link between Personalty Disorders & Criminal Offence
Learn about ‘mental health issues’ in offenders
Understand & recognise the signs of Psychopathy
Learn about the prominent characteristics of sex offenders
Know what Forensic Research involves
Start professional career in forensic or criminal settings
Having an interest in Psychology of criminal behaviour & forensic investigations
No previous professional qualification is required, just your eagerness to learn!
Welcome to ‘Forensic Psychology’ course!
In this course you will learn many fascinating facts and theories behind criminal thinking and behaviour. Whether you are ready to start your career in forensic psychology or use this information for you personal interest, you are in the right place!
In this course you will learn:
– why eyewitnesses are not always correct when giving testimonies to police or at court
– whether psychopaths are more likely to commit crime than people with other mental health disorders
– what offender profiling is and how FBI uses it in their investigations
– how to reduce the risk of re-offending and imprisonment
– what the motivational factors are behind such criminal behaviours as sexual, violent or fire setting offending behaviours
– how to explain psychopathology of violent behaviour
– and much more!
P.S. This course is now fully accredited by the IAOTH – International Association of Therapists!
P.P.S. At the end of the course you will see the instructions on how to obtain your certificate of completion
Who this course is for:
Students who want to work in criminal or forensic settings
Students learning psychology, psychiatry, therapy
Individuals interested in psychology of criminal behaviour & forensic research