Deborah Gracie BJJ Self Defense for Women
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Self-Defense For Women by Deborah Gracie
No one knows Self Defense Like the Gracies!
- Deborah Gracie leads the charge in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Self Defense For Women.
- Cover the essential situations that occur on the street, and be prepared.
- Learn how to defend yourself from wrist grabs, hair pulls, slaps, and MUCH MORE!
- Regardless of experience level, you CAN learn the essentials with Deborah Gracie’s help!
What Will You Learn?
In today’s world you can neve be TOO prepared for a situation that requires you to defend yourself. Deborah Gracie pulls back the veil on what it takes to be able to defend yourself against a larger, stronger attacker. Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Self Defense For Women gives you the game plan against the most common self defense situations that occur in real life, and Deborah teaches you how to execute that game plan!
Awareness is key in most self defense situations. Gracie does MORE than demonstrate the technique. She jumps into the mind of the attacker and discusses what their goals and motives are with EVERY attack! Knowing what your attacker is trying to achieve will unlock the true potential of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Self Defense For Women.
Anxiety is one of the major reasons people find it difficult to train in self defense. These are some serious situations with serious consequences in many cases, so a little apprehension is to be expected. A major perk to learning with Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Self Defense For Women is that you can cover the KEY self defense concepts from the comfort and stability of your own home. Overcome your fears by learning how to systematically defeat wrist grabs, hair pulls, body slams, chokes, and MORE!
On top of learning crucial self defense tactics, you will also start to see the fitness benefit of training Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu! With Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Self Defense For Women all you really need is a willing partner to practice your techniques with. If you can follow along with the instructional and pack in a lot of repetitions you surely will start to feel the physical benefits of Jiu-Jitsu based self defense! To make self defense become usable in real life situations practice is key, so find a fun partner and have some fun with Deborah Gracie!
So, What’s On This Series?
- Deborah Gracie Introduction
- Stambowsky Lineage Introduction
- Importance of Self Defense
- Preventing the Attack Through Verbal Self Defense
- Introduction to Essential Movements
- Seated Break Fall
- Standing Break Fall
- Technical Stand Up
- Hip Escape ‘Shrimping’
- Drilling the Essential Movements
- Managing Distance Against One Handed Striking
- Managing Distance Against Two Handed Striking
- Introduction to the Wrist Grab Series
- Wrist Release #1
- Wrist Release #2
- Wrist Release #3
- Wrist Release #4
- Wrist Release #5
- Wrist Release #6
- Arm Grab Wrist Lock
- Introduction to the ‘Hair Grab’ Series
- Hair Grab Defense #1
- Hair Grab Defense #2
- Hair Grab Defense #3
- Slam Grab
- Body Slam Defense #1 ‘Calf Hook’
- Body Slam Defense #2
- Body Slam Defense #3
- Dealing with the Rear Full Body Clinch
- Dealing with the Frontal Full Body Clinch
- Dealing with Hand Strangle
- Rear Forearm Strangle Defense Square Stance
- Rear Forearm Strangle Defense Split Stance
- Introduction to Bottom Submissions
- Arm bar from Bottom
- Double Armbar
- T-Shirt Strangle
- Introduction Copa Cabaña Fiancé
- Copa Cabaña Fiancé Defense #1
- Copa Cabaña Fiancé Defense #2
- Special Thanks to BJJ FANATICS