From the back cover: The Dragon Dao-Yin Exercises are a set of four short sequences designed to work with and manipulate the subtle energies of the spine. Inside this book are detailed instructions on the following four Dao-Yin exercises: The waking Dragon, The Swimming Dragon, The Soaring Dragon, The Drunken Dragon. Each exercise is split up into numerous individual movements explained through over 120 photographs with accompanying commentary. Learn the Dragon Dao-Yins, intermediate exercises of the Lotus Nei Gong School of Daoist Arts. Written by Damo Mitchell, author of Daoist Nei Gong-Philosophical Art of Change.
English | ISBN: 1446762548 | 2011 | 154 pages | PDF + 3 X DVDRIPS | 1.8 GB
Shipping & Delivery
DIGITAL DELIVERY ONLY
This is digital product THE DOWNLOAD LINK SEND 12-24 HOURS AFTER UPON PURSUASE AND PAYMENT CLEARS"
- The digital files are uploaded on PCLOUD
- 12-24 hours delivery time
- the download links expire after 7 days and need to download them
- to renew the download link after expiration have one additional fee $5 per product
Also we accept requests (in this page) and course exchanges
"REFUNDS & RETURNS"
No Refunds on digital productONLY EXCHANGE
- Because of the abuse of the refunds from many customers i don't accept refunds
- We accept only 1 time exchange with product of the same price
- if you done mistake on the exchangeable product i don't recognize it as your mistake
- Exchanges only 3 days after the payment of your digital product. (if abused again i will do it 1 day)