Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 170 lectures (15 hour, 15 mins) | Size: 4.94 GB
What you’ll learn
Tips and Techniques of Speaking and Writing
How to write an essay (Task 2)
How to write a report (Task 1 Academic)
How to write a letter (Task 1 General)
How to develop ideas for speaking and writing
How to analyze questions and do brainstorming
question types of writing task 1 and 2 (Academic and General)
Question types of speaking part 1,2,3
How to spell and pronounce IELTS * LOL* (There is no requirement of IELTS)
Pre-intermediate and intermediate level of English
Passion and motivation
Are you going to study abroad or live in another country? You need IELTS But you cannot find a comprehensive and applicative course? Don’t worry; IELTS Speaking Tips and Techniques is here to help you!!!
International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is one of the most important tests and the main condition of entering universities for international students and living in English-speaking countries. So, if you want to learn it and join your friends in the universities of the world, it is highly recommended to join IELTS Speaking Tips and Techniques.
The method is based on three principles:
1. I teach essential techniques and tips and avoid useless concepts
2. I teach through the samples and real questions
3. I teach clearly
This course was designed for those who do not have any or much knowledge on IELTS but want to learn everything needed about IELTS speaking. In this course you will learn about the criteria of IELTS speaking and some useful resources of IELTS speaking are introduced to you. Further, you will learn general tips and techniques of IELTS speaking and special tips and techniques of each part of speaking. There are also many challenges and exercises which can help you understand how real-world projects are. Totally, in this course you will learn:
• Criteria of IELTS speaking
• General tips and techniques
• Idea developing
• Question types of Part 1
• Question types of Part 2
• Question types of Part 3
• Special tips and techniques of Part 1
• Special tips and techniques pf Part 2
• Special tips and techniques of Part 3
• Sample and exercise of Part 1
• Sample and exercise of Part 2
• Sample and exercise of part 3
• Presentation skills
• Body language
Therefore, by the end of this course:
• You know all the question types of IELTS Speaking (all three parts)
• You know all the essential tips and techniques which are highly important to achieve a high score in speaking
• You can speak more fluent and coherent
• You Have better idea developing
• You can cover almost all question of examiner very well
• You learn some presentation skills which are indirectly effective in your band score
• Achieve at least 6.5 in your writing or speaking
Why this course:
• It is a combination of academic background and 15 years of in-field experience.
• All questions of students all answered as soon as possible (less than 12 hours).
• All applicative and essential tips and techniques of IELTS have been covered completely.
• Clear explanation
• Several projects and exercises were designed for students to take a deep dive into IELTS speaking
• Short videos (Generally less than 8 min) but essential and applicative concepts and techniques
• All episodes are taught PRACTICALLY.
• Presentation skills and body language which are indirectly effective in IELTS writing and speaking were covered as well.
Who this course is for:
All IELTS candidate (Academic and General training) who want to achieve 6.5+ in IELTS Writing and Speaking but do not have any background or knowledge on IELTS.
Those who want to have better presentation.