Chase Hughes Behavior Practitioner Course
Behavior Practitioner Course is designed to ensure you walk out the door with the essential skills and techniques READY TO GO.
By the end of this course you will have more skills, information and knowledge about this subject than 99.9% of the world’s population.
The final objective is that you leave here in 3 days with the ability to persuade, influence and create compliance in almost anyone you meet. While your skills won’t be the best, the information is, and your skills will improve over on an unconscious level.
What You Learn
Day 1: Behavior Profiling
- Body language – from head to toe
- Behavior interpretation
- Profiling language and word usage
- Profiling needs
- Identifying fear and insecurity
- Violent Behavior Recognition
DAY 2: Influence and Persuasion
- Confusion as a weapon
- Advanced double-binding in conversation
- Enhanced focus development
- Using dissociation
- Manufacturing suggestibility
- Linguistics – advanced conversational training
DAY 3: Authority
- Why authority matters more than persuasion
- The factors that trigger obedience
- Setting off ‘obey’ tripwires
- The factors that create authority
- The MACCI trigger routines
- Developing the mastery ‘zones’
- How to fully develop complete social authority
The leading military and intelligence behavior expert with 20 years of creating the most advanced behavior skills courses and tactics available worldwide:
Chase Hughes is a leading behavior expert in the United States and the #1 bestselling author of two books on tactical behavior skills. He is the author of the worldwide #1 bestselling book on advanced persuasion, influence and behavior profiling.
Chase teaches elite groups, government agencies and police in behavior science skills including behavior profiling, nonverbal analysis, deception detection, interrogation, and advanced behavioral investigation. His Tactical Behavior Science course is a critical, life-saving course designed for law enforcement, and his Human Tradecraft course is specifically designed for intelligence operations personnel who depend heavily on serious human behavior skills.
Chase developed the groundbreaking, world-first interrogation behavior analysis tool and the T.F.C.A. cycle that revolutionized law enforcement training in the U.S. He is also the creator of the Pre-Violence Indicators Index, designed to alert personnel to pre-attack behaviors and save lives.