Henning Sanden | Duration: 5h 03m | Video: H264 1920×1080 | Audio: AAC 44,1 kHz 2ch | 3 GB | Language: English
In Character Face Texturing in Substance Painter, you’ll learn how to texture a character face from scratch in Substance Painter! Learn the full workflow from the first brush stroke to the final tweaks of the skin shader. By the end of this course, you’ll be able to texture your own characters, using simple and powerful techniques.
We’ll be focusing exclusively on the face since it’s commonly the most complicated and important part. It’ll allow us to talk about topics such as facial contouring, makeup, micro detailing, character personality, and how to solve common texturing challenges you’ll encounter in your work. If you can texture the face, you can texture anything!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
• Exporting models from ZBrush and importing them into Substance Painter
• Setting up Smart Masks for an efficient workflow
• Using Warp Projection in Substance Painter for quickly adding pores
• Using custom alphas to add skin details
• Building a color map step by step
• Making a roughness map
• Making a SSS amount map
• Exporting maps from Substance Painter
• Exporting displacement maps from ZBrush
• Skin shading in Arnold
• How to use a tested and simple texturing workflow