English | August 19th, 2022 | ISBN: 1922764051 | 360 pages | True EPUB + MOBI + AZW3 + PDF | 9.48 MB
Buy, Grow, Exit is about how (and why) to acquire, grow and exit a business in a way that maximises the value you will ultimately be able to extract and minimises the risks along the way. Joanna Oakey, lawyer and host of leading business podcasts The Deal Room and Talking Law, shares the many
examples she has seen of mistakes that can be so easily made (and avoided!) that massively deplete the value of a business, how to buy and grow with the end in mind, and tales of business growth and exit done right.
Joanna provides a rarely utilised approach for understanding why many businesses fail to reach anywhere near their potential at exit and why others achieve incredible success. This comprehensive and easy-to-read book covers critical topics such as
• the truth behind why so many businesses fail to achieve their full value
• the secret sauce of growth through acquisition
• how good deal making can drive business value
• how to keep a deal on track to completion
• how to ensure that the value in your business is protected as you grow
• critical preparation for maximising value at exit
• exiting with class, not regret.
Buy, Grow, Exit is for entrepreneurs and business buyers and sellers, and also for the accountants, brokers and corporate advisers who are looking to help their clients get the best outcome possible.