MP4 | Video: h264, 1280×720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + .srt | Duration: 29 lectures (2h 17m) | Size: 1.65 GB
Business Analysis Certification Program (IIBA – ECBA Certification)
What you’ll learn
recognize characteristics of the Solution Evaluation knowledge area
recognize how business analysis core concepts are applied during solution evaluation
demonstrate your understanding of solution evaluation
recognize types of activities involved in the Measure Solution Performance task
identify key techniques used to measure solution performance
recognize activities carried out when analyzing performance measures
recognize the roles of stakeholders in analyzing performance measures
recognize what’s involved in measuring and analyzing the performance of a solution
recognize types of activities involved in assessing solution limitations
recognize the role of stakeholders in assessing solution limitations
match types of enterprise limitation analyses with corresponding descriptions
identify key techniques and stakeholders involved in assessing enterprise limitations
recognize what’s involved in assessing limitations within a solution or enterprise that inhibit value realization
identify actions you could take to increase the value of a solution
recognize guidelines and techniques used when recommending actions to increase the value of a solution
recognize what’s involved in recommending actions to increase the value of a solution
No special requirements or prerequisites, but general knowledge about business would facilitate learning.
The Business Analysis and Solution Evaluation course is part of the Business Analysis Certification Program and is aligned with the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge Guide (BABOK3).
In this course, we will look at all the tasks that make up the final knowledge area – Solution Evaluation.
It involves measuring and analysing solution performance as well as identifying limitations within the solution and the enterprise that may be keeping the solution from reaching its full value potential.
The final task is to recommend actions to remove the limitations and thereby increase the value of the solution.
1. Overview of Solution Evaluation
2. Solution Evaluation and the BACCM TM
3. Exercise: Understanding Solution Evaluation
Measure and Analyze Solution Performance
1. Measure Solution Performance: Inputs and Elements
2. Measure Solution Performance: Guidelines and Techniques
3. Analyze Performance Measures: Inputs and Elements
4. Analyze Performance Measures: Stakeholders
5. Exercise: Assessing Solution Performance
Assess Solution and Enterprise Limitations
1. Solution Limitations: Elements and Guidelines
2. Solution Limitations: Techniques and Stakeholders
3. Enterprise Limitations: Inputs and Elements
4. Enterprise Limitations: Techniques and Stakeholders
5. Exercise: Assessing Limitations
Increasing Solution Value
1. Recommend Actions: Elements
2. Recommend Actions: Guidelines and Techniques
3. Exercise: Increasing Solution Value
You can use this course to improve your business analysis knowledge and abilities and to obtain the certifications provided by the International Institute of Business Analysis. That’s it! Now go ahead and push that “Take this course” button and see you on the inside!
Who this course is for
Individuals ready to develop their business analysis skills, knowledge and behaviors as practicing business analysis professionals.