Language: English | Size: 777 MB | Duration: 34m
Quick and light workouts to your favorite BTS hits!
What you’ll learn
Workout to 5 of your favorite BTS songs!
Whole body workouts under 10 minutes!
Light movements suitable for people of all ages and sizes!
Taught by a professional instructor and dancer JKM!
Motivation and basic rhythm!
Are you a BTS fan? Do you want a quick and effective workout, while listening to your favorite BTS hits? Join JKM’s K-POP workout dance class, which consists of light steps and easy movements, fit for people of all ages and sizes! JKM is a professional Zumba and fitness instructor, who also has an undergraduate degree from the Department of Dance at Sejong University.
In this course you will learn workouts to:
1. BTS – “Butter”
2. BTS – “Permission to Dance”
3. BTS – “Boy With Luv”
4. BTS – “Dynamite”
5. BTS – “Make It Right”
• Graduated from Sejong University, Department of Dance
• Hong Kong 45mm pole dance studio, invited workshop seminar instructor (J.K.M Poleography / Pole tricks)
• 1st Posa Korea Pole Art Championship-Judge
• 1ST Chonqing pole dance championship in China – Judge
• International certification for Jumping Fitness (trampoline).
• IFIT 2015 Fitness Convention, pole fitness performance and demonstration
• <Arnold Pole Classic> Australian pole Fitness Championship, Australian
pole fitness competition hosted by Arnold Schwarzenegger-2nd place
• Zumba level 1 certification
• IFIT 2014 Convention, pole fitness performance and demonstration stage
• SBS TV show’Live! Good Morning’,’Pole Fitness Performance’
• China pole championship – Champion (1st place)
• Korea pole sports-Man winner (1st place)
• Miss pole korea-Champion (1st place)
•’Miss pole dance championship’-2nd place
• International Asia-Pacific Pole Acrobatic Dance Championship, 2nd place (in
• 5th Asia-Pacific Pole Dance Championship, Pole Art 1st (in China Beijing)
• Choreography and guidance for participation in Lotte World Disney events.
• 1st Korea Pole Sports Championship-Champion
• WPDC China Championship, Main Award (in Beijing)
• HK China Pole Championship, Pole Art Champion (in Hong Kong)
Who this course is for:
All ARMYs who want a light and quick workout!