The European Map Package Offers You Map Data For 45 European Countries (InCl. Traffic Pattern). More Than 14.7 Million Kilometers of Street Coverage And Over 8.6 Million Points of Interest (Pois) Offer The Best Prospects for Stress-Free and Cross-Border Travel Throughout Europe.
1. Before you do anything, return all the files in the root directory of your device (for example, drag all files from the Becker Map disk to a safe place on your computer).
2. After the backup is complete, delete all files from the Becker device and clean the cart.
3. Copy the files to the Becker device without changing files.
4. Make Device.xmlt read or lock the file if you use Mac.
5. Connect into your car, cards must work, check the versions of the map in the settings.
If the memory is missing on the device:
You will need an SD card with a volume of 4 GB or more in the device.
1. Copy the APD, MAPREGIONSP50 and NAVI folders on SD
2. All others Copy in Becker Map Pilot.
Checked for performance on Becker M013
Year / Release Date: 2021
District list: Albania, Andorra, Belgium, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Denmark, Germany, Estonia, Finland, France, Gibraltar, Greece, Great Britain, Ireland, Iceland, Italy, Croatia, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Malta, Macadonia, Republic of Moldavia, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Austria, Poland, Portugal (Including Madeira and the Azores), Romania, San Marino, Sweden, Switzerland, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain (Including the Canary Islands ), The Czech Republic, Ukraine, Hungary, The Vatican, BELARUS
Supported languages: English, German, Russian, etc.
Compatibility with systems: Becker 9077 M013, M041, M045, M046, M050, M051
Description: 20/21 cards for BECKER regular navigation.
Official site does not provide any info about changes in this version.