Instructors: ZENITH ACADEMICS
8 sections • 14 lectures • 2h 47m total length
Video: MP4 1280×720 44 KHz | English + Sub
Updated 5/2022 | Size: 859 MB
Learn how to protect Banking System from Spillover Effects. Learn A to Z of Basel Accords from I to IV with MCQs
What you’ll learn
Learn Liquidity Risk and Solvency Risk in Bank Failures with case studies
Learn the Spill over effects that cause Financial & Economic Crisis
Learn the Vulnerabilities of Banking System and how to protect them from Spill Over Effects
Learn the role of Basel Committee in preventing Bank Failures and promoting Financial and Economic Stability
Learn Basel Risks in Banking and Strategies of Mitigating the Risks
Learn how to Calculate Risk Weighted Assets(RWA) and Capital to Risk-Weighted Assets Ratio(CRAR) with case Studies
Learn Basel- I Accord & its Genesis
Learn the importance of Basel- II Accord and its Capital Structure
Learn the present Basel-III Accord in detail; its Capital Structure, Risk Measurement Methods and Statutory Ratios.
Understanding the Concepts of Capital Ratios, Leverage Ratio, LCR, NSFR, G-SIBs & D-SIBs.
Understanding Futuristic Basel-IV Accord and the concept of Output Floor
Brainstorming session with loads of MCQs
No prior knowledge required for enrolling into the course. Even a person without Accounting and Finance background can take the course.Just stay focused while learning and take notes. Practice the Tests and attempt all the MCQ’s to master the concepts.An internet connection and a Laptop/PC/Mobile/Tablet.
Banks suffer from an Achilles Heel. Unless regulated they are prone to Bank Failures, which can trigger Financial and Economic Crises, causing mayhem across the globe.
This course covers a complete understanding of Bank failures, their inherent causes, weakness of the banking system, the need for banking regulation, the role of the regulators, and a complete study of the Basel Accords- Basel-I, Basel-II, Basel-III, and also Basel-IV.
In about 3 hours, you will learn the fundamental principles of banking regulation and substantive elements of the Basel Accords from Basel-I to IV.
The course is divided into 6 Modules, containing 13 lecture videos plus lots of MCQs to master the subject completely.
How this course is different?
1) The Course is meant for all, but ideally suited for students of Finance, Banking and Economics.
2) Clear explanations with a focus on Concepts.
3) A Practical Approach with Case Studies.
4) MCQs at the end to Self-Test your understanding.
5) Option for Downloading Course Completion Certificate.
6) 24×7 Live Support in case of any query.
Advice to Students
1) Go through each lesson and take notes.
2) Go through the Case Studies and Practice.
3) Attempt all the MCQs at the end of each module.
4) Read the reference materials given in the course.
What are the requirements or prerequisites for taking your course?
1) No prior knowledge is required for enrolling in the course. Even a person without Finance & Economics background can take the course.
2) Just stay focused while learning and take notes. Practice the Tests and attempt all the MCQs to master the concepts.
3) An internet connection and a Laptop/PC/Mobile/Tablet.
The next step is to enroll in the course and get started!
We’ll meet in the classroom.
Who this course is for:This course is intended for students of Finance, Finance Executives and Bank Executives working in Finance and Risk Management.This course would immensely help those preparing for competitive exams.